PODERE RITA - A luxury Villa in a great panoramic position!
- Within 30 minutes you are in the city centres of FLORENCE, SIENA, AREZZO, and CORTONA You can reach the OCEAN in one hour.
- From the villa you see the green Chianti vineyards. A well know wine factory is 1 km distant, they offer wine tastings.
- First class interiors: Dishwasher, clothe washer, Internet Connection, SAT-TV, 2 fireplaces in the house, plus an outdoor BBQ.
- A splendid and very well kept park with olive groves and century old plants is surrounding the villa. Lot of space to relax, to walk or for your kids to play.
- A historic village is in walking distance. There you find restaurants, shops and the local market for fresh food and veggies.
Set in the middle of an olive grove and surrounded by age old oaks and cypress trees, you are totally immersed in lovely greens and the sound of silence.
The villa has a brand new pool overlooking the gorgeous valley of Val d'Ambra below. There are 5 bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms (4 of them en-suite), for a max of 10 people. Yet even with all these people, there are several areas where to relax under the shade of the thick woods which surround the house, or catch some of that famous Tuscan sun and still find space to be alone.
The huge living room area has French doors which open out to the garden area and an outdoor picnic. There is a open face fireplace, perfect for curling up after a long day of sight seeing and relax with a class of the famous Chianti wine. The fully equipped kitchen is the perfect setting for making a quick pasta for the whole family or to do some grilling on the fireplace. The house has maintained its beautiful terracotta floors and brick accents.
The house is completely furnished with many personal touches, artwork and knick knacks which make this farmhouse seem like home sweet home. In the villa you will find many modern conveniences for example dishwasher, a clothes washer and SAT TV.
The bedrooms are 3 twins - two of them can be converted into doubles - and 2 double bedrooms with fixed queen size beds. The furniture is typical rustic Tuscan style, with wrought iron or wooden pieces.
Each bedroom has is own charming personality, including personal terraces, terracotta floors, and family antiques which decorate the entire villa. The bathrooms are furnished with bathtub, bidet, WC and sink, except for one that has a shower and serves one of the twin bedrooms. The other two twins and both doubles have en-suite bathrooms. Each one has a different colour and all of them are very spacious.
The position of the villa is perfect for walking trips into the historical wonder of this area, here you will find medieval churches and towers. It is a great location for day trips: Siena, San Gimingnano and Florence are all only a short distance away.