A traditionally built Tuscan farmhouse with spectacular views from its dominant position in the Tuscany landscape between Arezzo and Florence. This Tuscan vacation rental is total immersed in the silent Tuscany countryside and will promise you a holiday home which is filled with only the sounds of nature.
- Bellevue offers 2 independent apartments each restored in a manner to maintain the original country home style. The larger apartment is on the first floor and has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large room with a fireplace. The second is located on the ground floor and has two bedrooms and one bathroom plus a stone fireplace in the living - kitchen area.
- The private pool is perched on the top of a hillside giving you a stupendous view of Tuscany.
- The farmhouse has been completely restored by the owner - and where possible he has managed to maintain that typical Tuscan flair - such as the original stone and terracotta floors. The furnishing is simple and in a rustic style.
- Surrounding the vacation home you will find ample space to go hiking or mountain biking. Wine and food stores, Italian cafes and Tuscany restaurants are only a short distance away and you will find a fresh open air Tuscan market everyday in this quaint location.
- Easy day trips to Chianti and Florence.
This house is found in the untouched valley of CASENTINO. The closest town is less than 2 km away, where one can enjoy a traditional Tuscan meal, take in a summer concert or participate in a town "sagra" of food festival! Only 6 km away you will find the delightful medieval town of Poppi with its completely restored castle from the late 1200's. BELLEVUE has two completely restored apartments, furnished in a classical rustic Tuscan style. The first apartment is called IVO, and it has two large bedrooms, a large living room with open face fireplace, a lovely bathroom and a large garden area around the house. This apartment has 90 square meters of space and even offers SAT TV. IVO
The second apartment ENZO, has its own private entrance, offers three full size bedrooms and approximately 110 square meters of living space. All the windows have a fabulous view of the surrounding nature. There is a beautiful balcony leading off of the bedrooms letting in lots of natural light and fresh summer breezes. There is a lovely garden with table and chairs outside the kitchen where one can sit and watch the sunrise and sip a lovely cup of fresh made Italian coffee. The main linivng room area has a completely restored fireplace, where years ago the family use to meet and eat a hearty breakfast after caring for their land. You will also find the apartment complete with SAT-TV. ENZO
The bedrooms are furnished with terracotta floors and antique bed stands. The entire villa was carefully restored to maintain the details which distinguish this villa from others in Tuscany: stone accents, high ceilings and wood beams. The bathrooms are large and airy complete with tub, sink, WC and bidet. ENZO
The Pool (12 x 5 Meters) is about 40 meters from the villa. There is a fantastic natural garden which surrounds the pool area. You will find that there is always something to do, sport fishing, nature treks, local site seeing, mountain bikes or even horse back riding are available at nearby facilities. Golf and tennis are located less than 6 km away and there a lots of places to have a family picnic!
Interesting day trips to local cultural and artistic spots are but a breeze from this central position, one can visit the Cloister of Valldombroso, the town where St. Francis grew up, the monastery La Verna, several castles and churches from the 1200's not to mention Florence, Arezzo, Siena and Cortona. The park area is ideal for large groups or families with children. This house with its private garden and pool make it ideal for groups of 10 to 12 persons!
The larger apartment ENZO has a dishwasher and a cloth washer. Close to the pool you find a BBQ area in the garden, for your Tuscan grill party.
Visit also the pages of our villas Lupino and Villa Bella Italia, both located nearby from the same family.
|BELLEVUE > COMPLETE||Season|
|2019||5||3||10 + 2||1050.- €||1420.- €||1630.- €|
|2020||5||3||10 + 2||1050.- €||1420.- €||1630.- €|
Discount 5% - from 17 August 2019 to 22 August 2019 - 1549.- €
BELLEVUE > COMPLETE